RAWITEC - Competence in the winding technology
- RAWITEC has be founded early 2015 by engineers and technicians from the winding machines industry.
- They were for more than 15 years significantly involved in development of different winding machines at various German manufacturers.
- Core competencies are specifically in software, electronics and drive engineering.
- From mid-2015 RAWITEC presents the NEW Linear-Winding Machine - RWC series
RAWITEC provides services? customer supply? in the following areas:
- Linear Wire-Winding Machine (with 2 and 3 axis), more axes on request.
- Service, repair and spare parts for 2-axis winding machines of different, especially German manufacturers,
multi-axis machines on request.
- Software updates for winding machines.
- Customized software adaptations application-oriented.
- Back fitting of winding machines for different model series to modern PC controls. This enables latest methods of data input and machine operation.
Existing manufacturing programs can nearly always be used mostly.
- Replacement of CIM software with advanced services:
The new winding maschinen daten management WIDAMA runs on all PCs from Windows XP.
The custom winding data are automatically transferred to the new system, further information on request.